GET THE WALKTHROUGH HERE!
After living your whole life as a normal high school student, a fateful meeting with a powerful witch revealed that you were actually a witch, too! And now she hired you as her apprentice while paying for education in a better school that taught magic... and giving you a chance to meet magic casters like yourself.
Also, what's with the atmosphere screaming danger everywhere? Is it because people despise witches as the fairytale's villain, or because of the rumors about students being kidnapped?
An Edelweiss' Resolve is a GxB visual novel featuring:
- 40,000+ words better love story than Twilight, since you can actually date the vampire AND the werewolf.
- Nameable protagonist with no default name (because we want to).
- Three bachelors to choose, with good and bad ending for each route.
- Lots of choices (some of them might drastically alter the conclusion).
Important note: Kieran (the vampire)'s route is locked at the first playthrough; you have to finish at least one ending from Johann or Alaric's route to unlock his route. The recommended playing order is Johann -> Alaric -> Kieran.
(although if you're here only for the story, Johann's route can be skipped since Kieran's story will explains everything.)
This game was submitted as a college project, but in the future I might want to remake the game (and definitely hiring a beta, since English is not my first language). You are encouraged to answer these questions so I know how should I improve:
- Which one is your favorite route and ending? Why?
- Are there parts of the story that should be extended or cut? Why?
- How about the character development? Which part should be improved more?
- Was the conflict interesting enough? Are there scenes that should be developed more?
And lastly, thank you for playing!